|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||UL,CE, RHoS, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||SRD.TGG.2K.008 TO SRD.TGG.2K.008L=6000mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Sets|
|Price:||$3.00 - $30.00/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Endurance:||5000 Mating Cycles||Temp:||-45°C / +125°C|
|Humidity:||<=95% [at 60 Deg C /140 F]||Salt Spray Corrosion:||>48 Hr|
IP68 Waterproof Cable Connectors TGG 2K Series 8 Pin Circular Plug With Dust Cap
Description Of TGG 2K Series 8 Pin Circular Plug With Dust Cap:
1. 8 pin circular cable connector for cable welding
2. Push pull self-locking style, easy for locking and mating
3. IP68, waterproof and dust-proof
4. male plug
5. Warranty time: one year
Specifications Of TGG 2K Series 8 Pin Circular Plug With Dust Cap:
|Salt Mist Test||>48h||Waterproof Rating||IP68|
|Contact material||Brass gold plating||Shell color||Silver|
Features Of TGG 2K Series 8 Pin Circular Plug With Dust Cap:
1. watertight connection (IP 68)
2. multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
3. keying system («G» key standard) for connector alignment
4. solder, print contacts (straight or elbow)
5. high packing density for space savings
6. cheap price, fast delivery,save your cost
Applications Of TGG 2K Series 8 Pin Circular Plug With Dust Cap:
1. medical: surgical instrumentation, medical imaging, diagnostic devices
2. broadcast: studios and outside broadcasting, HD and SD cameras, remote camera control
3. transport: avionics, automotive, railways
4. instrumentation: test&measurement, sensors, data acquisition, automation
Cable assembly process :
1. Pass the cable through the sheath, the tail nut, and the cable clamp in turn, and weld it to the insulator assembly in accordance with the order.
2. Install the two-piece insulator clasp onto the welded insulator assembly, noting that the window on the clasp corresponds to the protrusion on the insulator assembly.
3. Install the cable clamp to the appropriate position of the cable, noting that the protrusions on the cable clamp correspond to the grooves on the insulator clasp.
4. Push the insulator assembly, insulator clasp and cable clamp into the plug assembly in turn, paying attention to the protrusion on the insulator clasp ring and the gap in the plug assembly.
5. Tighten the tail nut to the plug assembly.
6. Put the jacket on the corresponding step of the tail nut.
1. Parts source determine price, The source of our parts is very initial.
2. Price can be negotiable based on quantity and delivery terms.
3. We will try to help customers to reduce freight charge.
4. The price of products changes frequently, if you need to quote price, please inform the model which you need,we will give you the reasonable price as the standard quoted price in the same day.