|Place of Origin:
|SRD.JGG.0F.304.CLAD42 TO SRD.JGG.0F.304.CLAD42 L=860MM
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|$3.00 - $30.00/Sets
|by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging
|L/C, D/P, T/T
|5000 Set/Sets per Week
|Copper Gold Plating
BNVD Replacement Power Cable,
IP68 Replacement Power Cable
BNVD Double Plug Replacement Power Cable Compatible with PVS-31 PVS14 etc
Descriptions of 0F waterproof connectors:
1. security of the Push-Pull self-latching system
2. multipole types 2 to 16 contacts
3. easy mating, can be blind-mated (guiding mechanism ensures precise alignment)
4. robust and shock resistant (designs ideal for equipment used in the field)
5. watertight connection (IP 68/IP 66),waterproof and sandproof
6. solder contacts
Specifications of 0F waterproof connectors:
|Pulling and inserting times
|> 3000 cycles
|Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 40℃
|frequency 10-20000HZ, acceleration 147m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break
|acceleration 490m/s², ≤1um instantaneous break
|Protection index (mated)
|Plug, Male Pins
|polyphenylene sulfite ( PPS)
Applications Of 0F Push Pull Connectors:
1. medical: diagnostic devices, surgical instrumentation, cardiac assist devices, disposable equipment
2. defense&security: communication systems, surveillance equipment, computers, target acquisition
3. broadcast: HD and SD cameras, remote camero control
4. extreme: motorsports, sailboat racing, weatherproof applications
Since its establishment, Sreada has been committed to providing value for value-for-money connector products and services and professional connector application solutions. With the mission of high quality products and services to make customers more competitive, Sreada has actively explored the needs of customers in various industries, so that Sreada can provide customers with the most appropriate connector products and connector application solutions to meet their use in complex environment. The insight and deep understanding of the market and the development trend of the industry enable Sreada to continue to maintain product innovation and flexibility; Advanced product development management, comprehensive product development and testing and highly automated production lines ensure the high reliability and high performance of Sreada products.
Cable assembly process :
1. Pass the cable through the sheath, the tail nut, and the cable clamp in turn, and weld it to the insulator assembly in accordance with the order.
2. Install the two-piece insulator clasp onto the welded insulator assembly, noting that the window on the clasp corresponds to the protrusion on the insulator assembly.
3. Install the cable clamp to the appropriate position of the cable, noting that the protrusions on the cable clamp correspond to the grooves on the insulator clasp.
4. Push the insulator assembly, insulator clasp and cable clamp into the plug assembly in turn, paying attention to the protrusion on the insulator clasp ring and the gap in the plug assembly.
5. Tighten the tail nut to the plug assembly.
6. Put the jacket on the corresponding step of the tail nut.