|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Sets|
|Price:||$3.00 - $30.00/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Rated Current:||3A||IP Rating:||50|
|Test Voltage(contact To Contact):||0.85 Kv Rms||Test Voltage(contact To Shell):||0.6 Kv Rms|
PAG Medical Cable Connectors,
3A Medical Cable Connectors,
PAG 9 Pin Cable Connectors
9 Pin Plastic Circular Plug PAG Sleeve Medical Cable Connectors With Colorful Sleeve
Features of PAG 1P Series 9 Pin Medical Cable Connectors:
1. Push pull self locking system
2. Quick push-pull self-latching system
3. Color: Black, Red, Blue, White, Yellow, Green
4. Temperature range: -40℃~+110℃
5. High packing density for space saving
6. lightweight construction ideal for miniature and portable devices
Technical details of PAG 1P Series 9 Pin Medical Cable Connectors:
|Test Voltage(contact to contact)||0.85kV rms||Test Voltage(contact to shell)||0.6 Kv rms|
|Endurance(shell)||5000 mating cycles||IP Level||IP50|
|Shell material||PC||Colour options||red, black, green, blue, yellow, white, gray|
Applications of PAG 1P Series 9 Pin Medical Cable Connectors:
1. extreme: sailboat racing, diving, submarine industry, weatherproof applications
2. broadcast: TV and motion picture, remote camera control
3. transport: avionics, maritime
4. energy: petrol&gas, nuclear, renewable energies
5. defense&security: communication systems, computers, target acquisition
While Sreada offers the most extensive product line in the connector industry, Sreada also understands that some application needs are different.
If Sreada does not have exactly what you need, Sreada can design and build a connector that meets your exact requirements.Sreada offers custom-engineered solutions through innovative design, using state-of-the-art development tools.
These powerful tools allow Sreada to demonstrate product feasibility, including prototyping, in a matter of days or weeks rather than months. Interested in getting a quote on a custom design connection solution?
Cable assembly process :
1. Pass the cable through the sheath, the tail nut, and the cable clamp in turn, and weld it to the insulator assembly in accordance with the order.
2. Install the two-piece insulator clasp onto the welded insulator assembly, noting that the window on the clasp corresponds to the protrusion on the insulator assembly.
3. Install the cable clamp to the appropriate position of the cable, noting that the protrusions on the cable clamp correspond to the grooves on the insulator clasp.
4. Push the insulator assembly, insulator clasp and cable clamp into the plug assembly in turn, paying attention to the protrusion on the insulator clasp ring and the gap in the plug assembly.
5. Tighten the tail nut to the plug assembly.
6. Put the jacket on the corresponding step of the tail nut.