|Pins:||4p||Shell Style/Model:||Fixed Socket With Elbow(90)contact For Printed|
|Housing Material:||PSU||Specifications:||Low Voltage|
|Contact Type:||Solder||Durability(Shel):||1000 Mating Cycles|
Waterproof Male Female Plug Socket,
SRD Male Female Plug Socket,
SRD 4 Pin Plug And Socket Connector
Male Female Plug Socket 4 Pin Waterproof SRD.PKG 1p Elbow Plastic Connector
|1P Series Connectors|
- A well proven connector of a small size to accommodate cable o up to 7 mm and allow up to 14 solder contacts.
- Color coding of the plug collet nut and receptacle flange will give an instant visual indication as to whether con-nectors are compatible or not.
Alignment Key and Polarized Keying System
|Number of Contacts||2 to 14||8, 10 or 14|
Plug of P series connector
- Get the cable through collet nut collet,then solder it to the corresponding position of insulator subassembly.
- Put the collet onto the solkiered insulator subassembly,make sure the heave of collet mate with the slot of insulator subassembly.
- Slide the insulator subassembly into outer shell,make sure the heave of collet mate with the slot of outer shell.
- Put the collet nut into outer shell,and screw the colet nut tightly.