|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Sets|
|Price:||$3.00 - $30.00/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Rated Current:||10A||Test Voltage:||1.2kV Rms|
1S series 4pin silver connector for survey instruments, straight plug shock vibration resistance
1S series 4pin connector with the following main features:
1. Security of the push-pull self-latching system
2. multi-core type(2-6)
3. Solder or PCB contacts (straight and elbow)
4. high-density installation for saving space
5. high-low insulator positioning avoid mismatching
6. 360 degree screening for full EMC shielding
Specifications of 1S series 4pin connector:
|Insert||4 low voltage|
|Configuration||Brass (gold plated)|
|Temp (min)||-40 deg C|
|Temp (max)||200 deg C|
|Humidity (max)||<=95% [at 60 deg C / 140 F]|
|Vibration||15 g [10 Hz - 2000 Hz]|
|Shock Resistance||100 g [ 6 ms]|
Applications of 1S series 4pin connector:
Defense&security, like Communication systems, surveillance equipment
Midcal equipments, like Disposable equipment
Test & measurement, like Scientific research
Broadcast, like Remote camera control
Energy, like Renewable energies
Extreme, like Submarine industry
VISION--To become the world's leading supplier of industrial connectivity systems.
MISSION--High reliability connectivity system solutions for the industrial field.
VALUES--Quality first, quick response, pursuit of excellence, full participation, achievement customer.
Cable assembly process :
1. Pass the cable through the sheath, the tail nut, and the cable clamp in turn, and weld it to the insulator assembly in accordance with the order.
2. Install the two-piece insulator clasp onto the welded insulator assembly, noting that the window on the clasp corresponds to the protrusion on the insulator assembly.
3. Install the cable clamp to the appropriate position of the cable, noting that the protrusions on the cable clamp correspond to the grooves on the insulator clasp.
4. Push the insulator assembly, insulator clasp and cable clamp into the plug assembly in turn, paying attention to the protrusion on the insulator clasp ring and the gap in the plug assembly.
5. Tighten the tail nut to the plug assembly.
6. Put the jacket on the corresponding step of the tail nut.