|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number:||SRD.ZEA.0B.309.CLL F TO ZHR-3 AND ZHR-6 L=135mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Sets|
|Price:||$3.00 - $30.00/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Week|
The airborne MESHRS232 network port is installed with nine cores of cable
Quick detail of ZEA.0B.309 self-locking connectors:
1. IP50, waterproof
2. Multicore types with 2 to 32 pins
3. Solder or PCB contacts(straight or elbow)
4. Security of the push-pull self-latching system
5. Multiple key options to avoid cross mating or similar connectors
6. 360-degree screening for full EMC protection
Specifications of ZEA.0B.309 self-locking connectors:
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60℃|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48hrs|
Applications of ZEA.0B.309 self-locking connectors:
1. medical: diagnostic devices, surgicai instrumentation, medical imaging, cardiac assist devices
2. energy: petrol&gas, nuclear, renewable energies, batteries
3. defense&security: communication systems, surveillance equipment, target acquisition
4. broadcast: studios and outside broadcasting, TV and motion picture, HD and SD cameras
While Sreada offers the most extensive product line in the connector industry, Sreada also understands that some application needs are different.
If Sreada does not have exactly what you need, Sreada can design and build a connector that meets your exact requirements.Sreada offers custom-engineered solutions through innovative design, using state-of-the-art development tools.
These powerful tools allow Sreada to demonstrate product feasibility, including prototyping, in a matter of days or weeks rather than months. Interested in getting a quote on a custom design connection solution?
Cable assembly process :
1. Pass the cable through the sheath, the tail nut, and the cable clamp in turn, and weld it to the insulator assembly in accordance with the order.
2. Install the two-piece insulator clasp onto the welded insulator assembly, noting that the window on the clasp corresponds to the protrusion on the insulator assembly.
3. Install the cable clamp to the appropriate position of the cable, noting that the protrusions on the cable clamp correspond to the grooves on the insulator clasp.
4. Push the insulator assembly, insulator clasp and cable clamp into the plug assembly in turn, paying attention to the protrusion on the insulator clasp ring and the gap in the plug assembly.
5. Tighten the tail nut to the plug assembly.
6. Put the jacket on the corresponding step of the tail nut.