|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Sets|
|Price:||$3.00 - $30.00/Sets|
|Packaging Details:||by packaged vaccum seal bags or plastic boxes,then carton packaging|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Mechanical Shock:||100g.6ms||Protection Level:||IP50|
|Contact Material:||Copper Gold Plating||Insert Material:||PPS|
TGG Lemo 4 Pin Connector,
Push Pull Lemo 4 Pin Connector,
ZGG Lemo Coaxial Connector
Compatible with Lemo Connector TGG ZGG 2B 4-core 1 Coaxial push-pull self-locking Aviation Plug Panel Fixed socket
Quick detail of ZGG.2B.704 connectors:
1. Security of the push-pull self-latching system
2. Multicore types with 2 to 32 pins
3. Solder or PCB contacts available
4. High-density installation for space-saving
5. Multiple key options to avoid cross mating or similar connectors
6. Robust and shock resistant designs ideal for equipment used in the field
Specifications of ZGG.2B.704 connectors:
|Humidity||Maximum humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 60℃|
|Salt spray corrosion test||>48hrs|
Applications of ZGG.2B.704 self-locking connectors:
1. medical: diagnostic devices, surgical instrumentation, therapy applications, medical imaging
2. broadcast: HD and SD cameras, remote camero control, studios and outside broadcasting, TV and motion picture
3. extreme: motorsports, sailboat racing, diving, submarine industry, weatherproof applications
4. energy: petrol&gas, nuclear, renewable energies, batteries, fuel cells
5. defense&security: surveillance equipment, computers, target acquisition, communication systems
Precision manufacturing is Sreada's core competence.
As a highly vertically integrated corporation,Sreada also controls the vast majority of its manufacturing process from procuring raw materials, through tool making to production, plating, final assembly, and testing.
Total control over these process allow Sreada to react much more quickly to special or high volume customers needs. Each of the manufacturing sites specializes in its own discipline-turning of large volume products, low volume special products, plastic parts, plating, and assembly.
The continuous and rigorous application of strict quality standards guarantees the consistent production of high quality connectors that exceed customers’ expectations year-after-year.